What’s it like to spend a day with you?
Hey hey! It’s Vivian, you can call me Viv or V for short. My life is never short of busy, I am always on the move and on the go! When I am not hangin’ at 6YCLE, you can catch me downtown at my 9 to 5 at Highmark! I love to travel the world and exploring new cities, peep my insta for endless trips coming up! I love being with my friends, family and of course Honey (roof). Life is too short, I am always up for a new challenge or adventure!
How do you cross train when you’re not at 6ycle?
When I am not at 6YCLE, I spend my time at Meraki Studio – barre, pilates and some strength and tone! I also am a huge runner, my entire life I have loved to run! I am currently training for the PGH half marathon this spring! I love to work out so always trying new studios and classes throughout Pittsburgh or any city I am in!
Your perfect client is…
Someone who is ready to break a sweat and have fun! I love someone who brings just as much energy as I do. Someone who is passionate about their fitness journey and ready to kick some butt and have a fun time too!
I LOVE to watch the Real Housewives and doing nothingall day. I could sit there for hours and catch up on all the celebrity tea! I also am obsessed with getting my nails done, wondering Target for random items and shopping online! I LOVE to shop!
6 favorite things about Pittsburgh?
- Pittsburgh is home to me! Pittsburgh definitely has a huge piece of my heart.
- Of course, 6YCLE!
- ALL the restaurants in Pittsburgh, I am a huge foodie and LOVE trying new restaurants. If they make a great Cosmo or taco, I am so in!
- Nights with my bffs! There is literally NEVER a dull weekend and always have a blast!
- Outdoor workouts/fitness events! I love to try new workout classes or different events! The fitness community here is huge and growing! I love anything new and exciting each season brings!
- Sports, Sports & Sports! I love the Penguins & the Steelers. You can always catch me at a game or tailgating during the seasons. Never a dull Steeler weekend in Pittsburgh.
When this song comes on, you get hype….
Oh sheesh!! This is so hard. There is def a few songs that get me really hype right now. 1. A$AP Ferg – Work (Lord MULA Bootleg). The drop at the beginning gets me every time! 2. Pure Water ft. MIGOS, I loveeee when this song comes on, gets me so pumped for an awesome barre workout.