WHAT IS IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
A day with me is ALWAYS busy! Aside from being at 6ycle, you’ll see me working 9-5 slinging payroll at ADP! After all the fun is said and done during the work day, it’s time to head home to my 4-year-old mini schnauzer, Zoey, and boyfriend! I love trying out new recipes I find on Pinterest. Most of the time they turn out great (99% of the time at least lol). You’ll almost never see me alone, I love hanging out with my friends whenever I have the chance. Living in the city is loads of fun so I’m always down to find new and exciting things to do whenever I get the chance!
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I’ve always loved working out! I was a cheerleader for 15 years, so being active is something extremely important to me. Of course, I love taking different instructors at 6ycle but… when I’m not there you can catch me at LA Fitness killing a good leg day! Taylor introduced me to lifting about 2 years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since! There’s just something about feeling sore for 2-3 days after a strong lift that makes you know it’s working!
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS….
Anyone with energy who is ready to push themselves! The vibes in the spin studio are so important during a workout, so getting hype with me is amazing!! I love isolations and sprints during my class, so pushing yourself and having fun at the same time is extremely important!
Watching movies!! But more specifically watching anything Marvel related: shows, movies, animated series. Call me a nerd, but have you seen The End Game yet? I mean, come on!
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
- THE FOOD. There are so many different types of restaurants and I love trying new places! New restaurants are always popping up around the city so it’s fun to explore new cuisines.
- THE CULTURE. Pittsburgh has so many different neighborhoods, while still feeling small and close knit! I love going to different parts of the city on the weekends to switch it up and explore.
- Let’s be real… 6YCLE OF COURSE. I love being apart of this community. The instructors and clients are always involved and have become some of my best friends!
- THE NIGHT LIFE. Weekends are NEVER boring in Pittsburgh. The city gets its second wind after the sun goes down and I love being a part of that energy with my friends!
- SPORTS. Pittsburgh fans are die-hard and nothing will change that! Tailgates in the summer before heading into Heinz field for a Steelers game is an all-time favorite.
- THE PEOPLE. I have met some of my closest friends and boyfriend, Josh, here- who have become more like family to me. Forever grateful for this amazing city!
WHEN THIS SONGS COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
That’s tough… Let’s go with two. Going Bad – Meek Mill… no matter where I am this will get me hype! It’s non-stop moving at full speed the whole song! Hard in The Paint – Waka Flocka Flame… you can’t listen to this song and sit still!