WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
Laid back and casual. I usually don’t have any set plans so I’m always down to jump into things short notice. If you want to go to Happy Hour, sure let’s go. If you want to kick it on the couch with a bowl of ice cream and watch terrible TV, I’m your girl. A night out at the Pirates game where we spend all our time at the Bowtie Bar instead of actually watching the game, sign me up! I find that since my corporate job is so structured I really enjoy having free time and spending it in any way that I want.
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I’m a HUGE believer in Kayla Itsines’ at-home workouts (BBG!!). I’m not a huge fan of big gyms, so I find her so inspirational! She puts together 28 minute workouts that are super efficient, time effective, and low maintenance equipment-wise. When it’s nice outside I LOVE doing my cardio/strength training workouts at the park, my yard, anywhere!
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone who embraces life and all the positives and negatives that come with it. I want my clients to be pumped about coming to class, whether they had a bad day or a great day, because you can be sure we’re going to sweat it all out regardless. A positive outlook on life goes a long way!
PUZZLES. I love love love doing puzzles, the harder the better. Also, sprinkled donuts because…well donuts. You get it.
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
1. Family. My family lives in or near the Pittsburgh area, and I love being so close to the ones that matter most to me. My brothers are my besties and I don’t know what I’d do if I wasn’t just a short drive from all of them.
2. Affordability – ok I know this sounds like a 60 year old talking, but seriously, have you ever been to another city that is THIS affordable AND fun???? Name one, I’ll wait.
3. All Block House Brewing beers – Have you ever had a Summer Break? It legit just tastes like summer and is a beer everyone can get behind. Brewed here in PGH!
4. How small Pittsburgh can actually be. It’s a bigger city (well, to me), but the community is so tight-knit. You meet new people and almost always find some sort of connection.
5. The Penguins & Steelers. I’m a die hard fan for these two teams, always have been and always will be. When I go to games, the crowd is so alive and spirited – it’s honestly like no other fandom.
6. The social scene. There are so many options for nighttime debauchery its great. Whether you’re feeling a laidback night, a wild night out, or something in between, Pittsburgh has it all.
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
I have to say “Work Bitch” by Britney. When I hear this song while I’m working out, I swear my temp rises 5 degrees and I push myself harder than before. Yes, I want a Lamborghini and to party in France…