WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
Every day looks different for me! I am a rising senior at Pitt majoring in Accounting and Finance, so during the school year my days are filled with classes, studying, working out, club meetings, etc. I love to be involved, and I love being around other people. No matter what I’m doing I’m constantly listening to music throughout the day!
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I love working out, and I am always looking for new ways to sweat and move. So many places in Pittsburgh offer a free first class, and my friends and I love traveling to a new part of the city and trying a new fitness class. Currently, I am obsessed with boxing classes, and that’s where I am usually working out if I’m not at 6ycle.
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone with great energy!!! I love when someone comes to a class and puts their all not just into the movements but into the room. One of the reasons I love 6ycle is because of the community, so I love when clients bring their energy, smile, and work ethic into the class.
The queso at Las Velas in Market Square
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
1. Pitt. I love this school- the people, the campus, and the opportunities. Additionally, school is one of my biggest priorities, and it’s something I’m really proud of!
2. The neighborhoods. I spend a lot of my free time exploring Pittsburgh, and I love how different each area feels. I love checking out small coffee shops, restaurants, and shops.
3. The food. Too many good places to list.
4. 6ycle. I love having this community, and there is no workout like it!!
5. The summer. Pittsburgh feels like a completely different city when the sun is shining.
6. The people. I feel verylucky for the friends I’ve made, and people I have met in Pittsburgh.
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
Freaky by Tory Lanez. This song always deserved to be played at full volume, and it is the perfect song for a good booty burn!