WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
I spend my days being constantly busy, but I wouldn’t have it any other way! I’m a student at Pitt so I usually go to class, study, and hangout with my friends. I also spend a lot of my time practicing for the Pitt dance team which is something I love to do! And of course any day I can spend taking a class at 6ycle is a perfect day to me. Living an active and healthy lifestyle is one of the most important aspects of my life so I make sure everything I do revolves around this.
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
Being a dancer my whole life, I’ve always really enjoyed hot yoga. Mixing the stretching and lotsss of sweating with hot yoga and the cardio of cycling is a perfect mix for me. I also lift about twice a week with my teammates on dance team. For my major, which is exercise science, we are required to take two workout classes a week that consist of anything from bootcamp to swimming to square dancing.
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Anyone willing to give me their all! I appreciate nothing more then good energy. When a client comes in excited and ready to work out that makes me want to do an even better job as an instructor. Our vibes just feed off of each other.
I have a really big reality tv problem. Whenever I have any spare time at all, I usually spend it catching up on my favorite reality tv shows. My friends and family make fun of my obsession, but hey don’t knock it till you try it.
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
1. The University of Pittsburgh and literally everything it has to offer (specifically my best friends)
2. The Steelers. I have been brainwashed growing up to be obsessed with the Steelers and I absolutely am.
3. All of the different parts of the city. There are so many different things to do in each different place like Shadyside, Southside, the Strip district. They all have their own feel and cool vibe specific to that area.
4. VIEWS! Driving through the Fort Pitt Tunnel and coming out being surrounded by water and a beautiful view of the city is my favorite. Also, the view from Mt. Washington is obviously the best. No matter where you are in Pittsburgh you can find something really cool to look at.
5. The food!! I love how up and coming Pittsburgh is with the food trends. I’m vegan and theres nothing I appreciate more than a really good vegan restaurant. Pittsburgh is really great with offering vegan options so many place (ps check out B52 cafe in Lawrenceville)
6. Obviously 6ycle. This really should be number one on the list, but it’s pretty obvious.
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
So hard to chose, but my very first favorite song to cycle to was Rake It Up- Diplo and Party Favor Remix. It’s probably the best song to body roll to of all time and we all know that’s my favorite move.