WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
Starts EARLY. I’d rather go to bed at 9pm and be up and ready for the day at 6am. I’m constantly busy throughout my day – with nursing school, working in the ICU at Magee, clinicals, and 6ycle almost daily. I’m not one who can sit still for long periods, so I enjoy being busy! When I have free time I’m typically with my friends or family.
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I absolutely love to run, it clears my head, it’s my stress reliever, study break, etc. I’ve ran 3 half marathons and hope to soon actually train and run a full marathon! My knees already hate me for that lol.
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone who is ready for a different kind of spin class and has high energy ready to burn some cals! My class is cadence based and moves very quickly. Be ready for lotssss of sprints. I have clients who haven’t worked out in months, all the way to people who come every day. It is a perfect fit for anyone. I make my class a great workout and you’ll leave extra sweaty.
What I call “me time”. As busy as I can be and as much as I love to spend almost all my time around friends and family, every once and a while I need some time to myself. I’ll read a book that’s not a nursing textbook, binge watch the 16 episodes that I’m behind on, relax and recharge. I think most people need their “me time” every once and a while, right?!
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
1. 6YCLE obviously.
2. The food wow – Shady Grove, Pizzaiolo Primo, Condado, I could go on and on…
3. The amount of different trails and scenic routes there are to run outdoors.
4. That my sista is here ☺ (hi kait) – we both moved here from Buffalo for school and work.
- The good ol’ southside. Man, do I have some good stories from living in southside…
- The people. I have made friends that I will keep in touch with my whole life, and I love that Pittsburgh has given me that.
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
Good Day by Nappy Roots. Yep, this is my alarm clock that goes off daily at 6am.