What is it like to spend the day with you?
Fun, Fun and More Fun for all ages, I start almost every morning at 6ycle teaching SLAY45 or Schmoga after I leave I am a Lifestyle Coordinator for the elderly. I plan a very fun activities program for senior living community in North Huntingdon, so you will always find me baking cookies, sit down dancing, teaching chair yoga or hanging out with some cute baby animals from the Pittsburgh Zoo or National Aviary. Just doing what I do best, entertaining! On the weekends you can always find me with family and leading worship and loving on little ones under the age of 3at my church children’s ministry!
How do you cross train when you’re not at 6ycle?
DefinitelyYogaand Swimming! I am a yoga instructor, it was my first love and I’m totally passionate about it helping others find peace and time to love themselves! Im not afraid of cold water! I swam for a rec team over the summers growing up and went on to swim in college! I also love Pilates, Barre and weighttraining , working out just makes me so good!
Your Perfect Client Is?
Someonewith a lot of energy and who is up for a challenge! I like to have fun during my class,lots of sprints lots of hills and killer arm tracks! Every song works different muscles, I want to work your whole bodyand want you to leave drenched in sweat!
Reese Cups! I can resist pretty much everything else.
6 Favorite things about Pittsburgh
- 6ycle! Thank you for everything Jess, Tay and Kacy have done for me they are such amazing individuals and have challenged me mentally and physically and have provided me with so many amazing opportunities! This business is so generous with their time and are constantly giving back to the community and most importantly empowering so many people to be their best selves.
- The View of Pittsburgh coming out of the Fort Pitt Tunnel at night I love seeing the city all lit up!
- The Point State Park Fountain – this is a sentimental place for me, I was baptized there a few years ago and I got a ring there too!
- Pamela’s Dinner – I love breakfast food, I could eat it for every meal! Personally I feel that Pamela’s does it best!
- I am a total fan of the Arts! I love the Three Rivers Art Festival in the summer time, great art, food and community.
- PPG Place Ice Skating Rink – Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year I love ice skating and that big beautiful tree! We are so blessed to have so many fun things to do in the Burg!
Usher – More Remix M72E – I typically have it at the end of my playlist I could be dead tired and then it feels like were just getting started!
Selena Gomez- Come & Get It (Jump Smokers Extended Version)