WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
Yikes, either group texting jess & tay to make sure everything is going (semi) okay that day probably doing someone’s hair or something involving 6ycle because I decided my life should revolve around it ever since Jess told me I was cool enough to work here🤸🏼♂️
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I try to incorporate weight training at least three days a week so I can balance the amount of cardio I do. I also love trying out new group fitness classes from time to time and see what else Pittsburgh has to offer in the fitness industry!
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone who is ready to listen to have FUN while working out. Our classes are cadence based and I want you to not even realize your working your ass off because of how much fun class is. Will you want to kill me during class? Yes probably – but at least you burned 450+ calories with me while listening to some good ass music and dancing on your bike. It’s your workout and I make sure everyone knows that before class – you know your body more than I do. I’m just hear to give you the class structure, you’re the one who kills the workout. The first step is even showing up so anyone is capable of taking my class and rocking it
Watching Netflix documentaries more than anyone ever should in my spare time. Hanging with my dog Butters, ordering a bunch of Chinese takeout and vegging out home by myself sometimes is ideal
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
2. Sports. Literally all sports here in Pittsburgh. Tailgating and going to the games with friends or family with our fan base is wild. Never a dull Sunday here during football season.
3. South side…I know but. come on. as much as you’re over it you know it’s true, a weekend out with your friends always come back with a good story (or two)
4. The fitness community. Honestly I’ve made connections with other instructors in other gyms and studios ever since starting with 6ycle. It’s awesome to support each other and take each other’s classes. You can even share a song or two for your next class 😉
5. Destination rides/out door workouts/fitness events. I’ve tried everything from barre in the park to destination rides outside to the Cupid’s undie run! There’s always something new and exciting to try for a workout outside whenever the weather is breaking.
6. Work friends that became real life friends…our holiday party solidified that.
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE
You guys… we take HOURS to make playlists for the hypest music to workout to (*sets playlists to private so no one can take our vibes*) . Unless @djalexrivera412 (hi thank u) makes me a mix for class which is the hypest 60 minutes of my life, I rely on
Goosebumps benzi vip edit — BEAT DROP IS SOMETHING SERIOUS
Skrillex x Waka Flaka – Hard in the paint (fountain square riot edit) – you’ll want to run your head through a wall during sprints. it goes HARD.