WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
Constantly moving. I’m never satisfied and always working toward new ways to build and grow what I want to eventually be considered a lifestyle brand. My other companies are somehow all intertwined within the fitness community, which I love! One day I hope to have everything in one massive building, with a Pinterest worthy office overlooking everything.
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I love traveling to new studios and checking out new ways to burn calories. I love that Pittsburgh seems to keep expanding the fitness scene with new yoga studios and a new versa climb studio.
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone who has an open mind. My class is all cadence based and moves quickly. I never want anyone to feel intimidated. Anyone can attend. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, I promise Ill make my class a great workout and you will succeed.
Doing absolutely nothing. My perfect night includes food, probably a cheeseburger or pizza, Harry Potter, all of them, and my bed. Sometimes we just need to recharge. Ya know?
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
- 6YCLE (Duh)
- Southside’s heartbeat. Summer in southside is honestly so alive. People walking every where, plenty of outdoor events, and a community working together to improve the neighborhood.
- Pizzaiolo Primo – In market square. All time fave restaurant
- The network of young leaders. Pittsburgh has more start up companies run by individuals under 30, than New York… FACTS!
- Outdoor workouts. There are so many outdoor fitness events in the summer/fall!!
- Nights with friends are never dull. Theres always something to do.
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
Skrillex Remix of HUMBLE by Kendrick Lamar. Yo! I get into this song. Get ready for 2minutes and 30 seconds of triceps pushup’s followed by rounds of side-to-side tap backs.