WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
I’m so random, there is never a dull moment with me whether I’m by myself or with friends, it’s always a laugh. I’m constantly giggling. More recently though, you’ll find me in a coffee shop or at home with my nose in a book. I’m studying day in and day out to get that nursing degree. Whether it’s for school, work, or my personal life, I am constantly moving and growing. I find it so important to strive to be better than you were yesterday. I don’t “fake it ‘til I make it” I face it ‘til I make it!
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
When I’m not at 6YCLE, you will probably find me at the gym. I feel a balance of cardio and strength training is very important and I strive to give my all wherever my workout is. Yoga has also been my saving grace for stretching out those tight muscles between workouts and just clearing my mind from any havoc throughout the week.
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone who has an open mind and pushes themselves to keep going and give their best. I’m never going to ask someone to be perfect because I, laughing at myself while doing it, make mistakes. Because we are cadence based it’s great for the client to be enthused with the music so that they too have fun with their workouts. Heavy hills and dance moves, people!
Doing absolutely nothing. We all need to recharge whether that be a nap, a soothing bath, reading a self-help book, drawing my next potential tatttoo, or eating 20 pc nuggets from Chic-fil-A (because I can damnit) It’s all about finding balance. I love anything that helps me feel like I’m creating a better version of me.
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
2. The sports teams. Particularly the Pens and Steelers, I’m a die hard fan all year round.
3. Waffle’s Incaffinated—gimme everything on the menu!
4. The profound medical networks and research we have going. Seriously, incredible and I’m amazed more and more knowing it’s one of the biggest cities growing for medical research and surgical procedures. My brother had the very first hand transplant right here in Pittsburgh!
5. The outdoors, I may have to travel a bit to get to a nice, secluded area but I love the foliage of fall colors, spring flowers, and the summer breezes. And there are always outdoor workshops to try!
6. Any and all hole-in-the-wall places, bars, and restaurants. I haven’t found them all but I’m always searching. (Huge foodie over here!) You too? Join me on my next adventure, I’m very open to trying new things.
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
Skrillex Remix of HUMBLE by Kendrick Lamar.
I literally start head banging and jamming out! I’m always a surprise with the cadence and fun moves, but it’s likely with a heavy resistance because booty goals—duh.