WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
We will never be in one location for long. Whether its training, trying out new workout classes, eating awesome food, or just going for a walk, I like to keep busy! I try to fit as much as I can in one day, sometimes at the end of the day I wonder how all of it was possible.
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I LOVE TO TRY OUT NEW EXERCISES CLASSES. I HAVE BEEN LOVING ELEVATE AT FUSION FITNESS IN LAWERENCEVILLE AND ORANGE THEORY ARE TWO OF MY FAVS! (OUTSIDE OF 6YCLE OF COURSE) I LOVE ANY TYPE OF INTENSE TRAINING AND SEEING THE LEVEL THAT I CAN TAKE MY BODY TO!
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
MY PERFECT CLIENT IS SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO HAVE FUN WITH THE CLASSES AND ALSO GIVES THEIR FEEDBACK! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE CLENT IS THINKING ABOUT THE CLASS, THE MUSIC, THE WORKOUT ITSELF..EVERYTHING.
FOOD. I am such a foodie and love to try new restaurants constantly. So…if you have any suggestions, please let me know. J
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
- The fact that you can find something to do at any given moment. Seriously, if your bored just google stuff to do in Pittsburgh and I guarantee something up your ally will pop up.
- SPORTS. I love the fan base Pittsburgh has and the excitement coming from everyone when their favorite hometown team wins.
- How active Pittsburgh is as a whole. If you want a place to workout, there is some type of class going on at any time of day.
- The people. The people of Pittsburgh are so welcoming and want to know about you, your story, where you came from, etc. I have lived here only a little over a year and have built relationships with so many people and I LOVE it.
- The view. Ahhhh there is nothing that takes my breath away more than looking at that skyline at night. Sitting along the North Shore, looking at the buildings and the lights reflecting onto the water, is so beautiful and peaceful.
- The fact that Pittsburgh is many different towns within one city. Whether you’re going to Southside, Shadyside, Lawrenceville, North Shore, etc., you get so many different environments within one city, that you never get bored.
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
Disco Inferno- 50 cent. I don’t know what it is about this song, but this has been my sh** since the 8thgrade.