WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
I love to be kept busy! I like to start my day with a workout, so there’s good chance you may be seeing me at the studio in the morning! After that I head to school or work. I’m currently in grad school for my Masters in Prosthetics and Orthotics at Pitt and I work as predoctoral fellow at Pitt’s Rehabilitation Science department!
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I’ve always loved running, especially when with other people (if anyone wants a running buddy hit me up!), and I do love a good classic gym sess. Spinning will always be my favorite way to work out though!
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone who is always looking to improve and try! I often say during class it is you vs. you. Nothing makes me happier than when I see clients push themselves a little bit harder every class – whether that’s an increase in their speed during sprints or a turning that resistance up a little more during a hill, hitting those little goals contribute greatly to the overall goal.
I have too many but I gotta say the top three would be watching true crime documentaries, spending too much money on clothes, and donuts. … God, I love donuts.
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
1. 6YCLE … are you even surprised?
2. The sports obvi – love me a classic Steelers’ Sunday.
3. There is always something to do. Whether it’s going out to a bar, brewery, or club, kayaking on the river, or going to one of the many museums around the city its literally impossible to be bored here.
4. The community! You can always feel the love in the city from fellow yinzers.
5. The fooooood. Always down for a Primantis’ sandwich, lunch at the strip, or a peace, love, and little donuts trip. (Have I mentioned I like donuts?)
6. The growth the city is going through. Literally this is a perfect time to be a young adult in Pittsburgh. There is so many opportunities opening up!
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
I literally love so many songs that’s why I’m always mixing up my playlist but I gotta say Jack U’s remix of Beyonce’s 7/11 always is a mood. Makes me feel like I can dance like Queen B!