|WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?|
Don’t plan on sitting.. lol but seriously, I’m always on the go. From my 9-5 job, to trying to fit in a workout wherever I can, getting things done at home, my days are always jammed packed.. BUT I love it that way! On the weekends I love spending time with my friends and trying new things in the community!
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
I’ve never been a big gym rat, the cluttered small space always seemed to push me away, but I do enjoy getting a nice lift in every once in awhile! Aside from that I love trying new fitness studios that offer HITT workouts or something different like kickboxing. Always switching it up!
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone who is ready to work and give it their all. If you’re taking the time out of your day to come workout, why not give it absolutely all you have. It’s so empowering to be in the front of a class and watch clients lay everything they have on the line for those 45/60 minutes.
3 things I can’t live without: Queso, Margs, and the beach. Ultimate guilty pleasure.. laying on the beach, eating queso, with a frozen marg in hand 🤩
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
1. People are polite!! Seriously check out any other big city, I was amazed when I moved here with how polite people are!
2. Fitness options: I am from a very small town, so the only fitness options are a few chain gyms there. I love the amount of options you have, whether it’s spinning, kickboxing, yoga, HITT, barre, Pilates, you name.. it’s here.
3. CONDADOS – no explanation needed 🤤
4. Night life/Restaurants: I love having girls nights and spending time with my friends. I never feel stuck when trying to find plans, there’s so many options!
5. Sports. Anyone who’s lived in Pittsburgh for more than a day, understands the love Pittsburgh people have for Pittsburgh sports. Even if you aren’t a big fan, spending a night at a Pirates, Steelers or Penguins game is always bound to be fun!
6. Saved the best for last… 6YCLE
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
Can’t go wrong with Megatron by Nicki. At 6ycle, out with my friends, in the car jamming alone.. this song never disappoints