WHAT’S IT LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU?
I’m a full-time student at CCAC: Boyce Campus to pursue my Associate’s degree in Nursing. When I’m not at school I love spending time with my family, friends, and my wonderful boyfriend. I also enjoy cooking and baking when I have free time during the week/weekend. In my spare time I’m a part time foodie around Pittsburgh (follow me on insta! @foodpeace_wine)
HOW DO YOU CROSSTRAIN WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT 6YCLE?
When I’m not at 6ycle I love doing Jillian Michael’s 6 week six pack on YouTube. My goal for this year to get abs so what better way to get myself in check. When I do have a free day or night I normally try to take some of the other instructor’s classes just to experience a taste of the different styles they teach.
YOUR PERFECT CLIENT IS…
Someone who is motivated and ready to take on new challenges. My class is all cadence based and moves quick. My classes are a JUDGEMENT-FREE ZONE. Everyone is on their own path to becoming a better version of themselves and I want to motivate my clients to never stop working towards their goals, whether it be fitness or personal goals DON’T EVER stop reaching for that goal. The perfect client is one who is open minded.
DESSERTS!! I won’t lie I have a pretty big sweet tooth. From Cold Stone to Fudge Farm I will eat ANY dessert that’s placed in front of me
6 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT PITTSBURGH?
1. 6YCLE (Obv)
2. Lawrenceville- I absolutely ADORE Lawrenceville! I love going there during the summer (especially) because I love the fun atmosphere and how different/unique each restaurant or bar is. For dog lovers like myself check out Grist house!
3. Steelers, Pens, and Pirate Games- I won’t lie I LOVE sports! In the summer I love going to a Pirate game and being in North Shore. In the winter/Spring I love going to a Pens game (been a hot minute though), and I definitely plan on going to another Steeler game in the upcoming season
4. The Art- Let’s be real Pittsburgh has some very beautiful artwork hidden around the city. Definitely check out the Cultural District and South Side too!
5. I love going to museums. I love the Andy Warhol museum, The Mattress Factory and Heinz History museum
6. Of course my nights out with my squad is always filled with laughter and numerous memories. Wouldn’t want to have it any other way
WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON, YOU GET HYPE…
DNA by Kendrick Lamar. WOO! I get SO hype when this song comes on. Hope my sixers are preparing themselves for this arm track! It’s going to be AWESOME!