We hope you all have a very fun and safe Halloween –COVID-style – this year. Whether you’re reaching for everything in the candy bowl (like us) or trying to keep your Halloween snacking a little healthier this year, we found the most delicious pumpkin bread recipe that will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth.
It’s completely dairy and refined sugar free, and you can have it made in less than hour. And no, that’s not a lie!
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chocolate chips/chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F and line bread loaf pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and maple syrup.
- Add in pumpkin puree and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in any mix-ins that are desired, saving a few to sprinkle on top before baking.
- Pour into greased baking dish and place in oven.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Be sure to let us know what you think when you’re back in the studio next week.
If you still feel like moving this weekend, come and join us at all of our locations in your best costume on Saturday! The winner of the costume contest wins a $50 6YCLE gift card, so you definitely don’t want to miss this.
That’s it for this week – thanks for stopping by guys! As always, love ya!